Login | Forgot Password? | Join the Community
Discuss

What's your favorite genre of TV show?

- 7 Comment(s)
View All Topics Leave a Comment

horsey55
12/23/13 10:13 am
Westerns, of course. Can anyone tell me what kind of hat band Robert Horton's character of Flint McCullough wore on both his brown and black hats? Can't tell. thanks.

aciccarelli
07/08/13 9:20 pm
As a kid growing up in the 1940's and 50's, my favorite genre of TV shows were the kids programming. I loved Crusader Rabbit, the Sandy Becker Show, Kukla Fran & Ollie, Pinky Lee Show, Howdy Doody, Captain Kangaroo, & Soupy Sales.

californiablue
02/05/13 10:03 pm
I really enjoy coming on to this site because tv today doesnt have these shows from the past

californiablue
07/22/12 11:46 pm
westerns...they were what you thought life was like in those times, and the stars were all so handsome and mysterious this site ltes you see it all like it was

rockymtnhigh
03/07/12 8:39 pm
westerns

JTBsGirl
01/16/12 6:29 pm
Westerns and Detective shows---from the 50s and 60s---love watching some of them on Encore Western and MeTV. Wish Warner Bros would release 77 Sunset Strip, Bourbon Street Beat, Sugarfoot, etc. on DVD.

CandyMatson
03/09/11 8:42 pm
Detective shows, westerns, cartoons. If you know a show that was better than, Rocky and Bullwinkle," name it and try to defend it! heehee

Login or Join the Community to contribute!

HOME  |  MOVIES  |  TV SHOWS  |  RADIO  |  ACTORS  |  DIRECTORS  |  COMMUNITY  |  SEARCH
ABOUT US  |  FAQS  |  PRIVACY POLICY  |  TERMS & CONDITIONS  |  COPYRIGHT POLICY
Copyright © 2014 Matinee Classics LLC - All Rights Reserved. Developed by: VividConcept.com